6 Signs couples May need to see a Relationship Coach or Therapist
9 September 2015 /
How do you know if the difficulties you have in your relationship are becoming severe enough that you need to seek out the help of a Relationship Coach or therapist?
The 6 signs are:
- You’re frequently arguing without any positive resolutions.
- You’re feeling disconnected from your partner, alone or shut down.
- You’re totally uninspired about your sex life.
- You frequently feel insecure, anxious or jealous.
- You feel scared to be vulnerable.
- You feel stuck with the past wounds from a previous relationship.