6 Signs couples May need to see a Relationship Coach or TherapistWednesday, September 9th, 2015
How do you know if the difficulties you have in your relationship are becoming severe enough that you need to seek out the help of a Relationship Coach or therapist?
The 6 signs are:
- You’re frequently arguing without any positive resolutions.
- You’re feeling disconnected from your partner, alone or shut down.
- You’re totally uninspired about your sex life.
- You frequently feel insecure, anxious or jealous.
- You feel scared to be vulnerable.
- You feel stuck with the past wounds from a previous relationship.
Tags: anxiety, coaching, confidence, counselling, couples, dating, ex-parthers, healthy changes, marriage, relationship, relationship advice, relationship coaching, relationship counselling, self esteem, Wellington, women
Published on Wednesday, September 9th, 2015, under Relationship Advice