Single! Here are 6 reasons you need to give Meetup.com a go.
Have you heard of Meetup.com?
I love the whole concept behind Meetup, so I’ve been recommending it to my single clients as a way of meeting new people and cultivating new interests. And my clients are raving at it!
On their about page they describe themselves like this:
Meetup is the world’s largest network of local groups. Meetup makes it easy for anyone to organize a local group or find one of the thousands already meeting up face-to-face. More than 9,000 groups get together in local communities each day, each one with the goal of improving themselves or their communities.
Meetup’s mission is to revitalize local community and help people around the world self-organize. Meetup believes that people can change their personal world, or the whole world, by organizing themselves into groups that are powerful enough to make a difference. Here are the 6 main reasons why I’m recommending meetup.com to my single clients are:
1. There so many meetup groups for almost any interest and they are in your local area.
2. There are hundreds of meetup groups created for socializing, hobbies and activities.
3. You can join as many groups as you like.
4. You’re not joining a group of already established people. 5. Its easy way of meeting a lot of new people in a short space of time.
6. It’s an easy way of having fun whilst taking part in the groups
Check out the video below to learn more, or visit www.meetup.com
Would you like to talk?
If something in this blog has brought up some issues for you, book a free inquiry call with Ann Jay.